Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Google Form

Because I was unable to develop my google form until today I was unable to receive feedback from my fellow students. So I asked a few of my peers from other classes to answer the questions and all of them were amazed that there was a program on the Internet where you can make your own quiz or survey and then see the results in a spreadsheet form. So for any one other then Wes is reading this you should totally check out google docs . This is something that i will definitely use in my classroom. I think its a great idea to have people take surveys or quizzes online, at their own pace and when its convenient for them.

2 comments:

  1. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aurd4ZlnpawAdEFSdXJtWU1DLVhwSElnZ1NQQ2NZMXc&hl=en

    this is the link to the spreadsheet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the link to your actual Google form? This should be in your post as well.

    I'm so glad you found this tool useful, and also have shared it with some other folks. :-)

    ReplyDelete